Sri Venkateswara Montessori Teachers Training School started functioning with
an incredible strength of 1 student with the blessings of God and encouragement
by our director Prof. Lion A. Jayaveerapandian (AMI \ AMS Member)and
Correspondent Mr Subash (AMS Member).
With their able guidance, till
today, more than 4,000 trainees have taken training from this centre and are
employed in reputed schools like Venkateswara, Chinmaya Vidyalaya AVM Matric,
Jawhar Vidhyalaya, Devi Academy, Pon Vidyashram, PSBB DAV, Shram Academy, SBOA,
Vivekananda Vidhyalaya, T.I. Cycle school and Velammal Matric in Chennai and in
such reputed schools throughout India.
The School provides good syllabus
at international standard and manned and managed by very well experienced,
responsible and devoted staff to train student teachers in the Montessori
method of teaching. Student teachers trained in this institution are awarded
Certificates and diplomas which enable them to seek placement in reputed
schools in India and abroad.
We are associating with the following
Institutions for conducting various other courses:
1. JAN SIKSHAN SASTHAN (MAKKAL KALVI NIRUVANAM), A
UNIT OF MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURSE DEVELOPMENT, GOVT OF INDIA TO CONDUCT
CERTIFICATE COURSES IN BABY CARE, PLAY SCHOOL MANAGEMENT AND CRECHE MANAGEMENT.
2. IGNOU(INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY) TO
CONDUCT DIPLOMA COURSES IN PRIMARY EDUCATION / WOMEN EMPOWERMENT/
MANAGEMENT/EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION.
3. SREE NARAYANA GURU COLLEGE ( AFFILIATED TO
RESEARCH AND EXAMINATION BOARD, KERALA)TO CONDUCT B.ED DISTANCE EDUCATION
4. SINGAPORE GOVT REGISTERED PRIVATE COLLEGES TO DO
ADMISSIONS FOR DIPLOMA/ ADVANCE DIPLOMA/DEGREE/ MBA COURSES.
5. BLOOMING BUDS MONTESSORI PRE SCHOOL ( AMS
REGISTERED - CERTIFIED BY THE UNDERSIGNED) TO TAKE FRANCHISEE IN THE NAME OF "
THULIR" MONTESSORI, OR "GLOBAL KIDS" - BASED ON MODERN MONTESSORI /
K.G./TRADITIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY.
6. " TRANSCEND" CENTRE FOR PERSONAL EXCELLENCE, TO
CONDUCT PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT/ COMMUNICATION SKILL AND SPOKEN ENGLISH
7. SVMTTS TEACHER WELFARE ASSOCIATION FOR
CONDUCTING WORKSHOPS (WEEKEND) IN CREATIVE DRAMA/ RHYME/STORY TELLING AND
1. To train the branch co-ordinator and issue
Play School Management Certificate.(authorized by Jan shikshan Sansthan under
the Ministry of Human Resource Development in collaboration with Sri
Venkateswara Montessori Teachers Training School)
2. To issue Prospectus & Applications as required
by the franchisee co-ordinator.
3. Selection of the site.
4. Guidelines on Interior Decoration.
5. Arranging materials needed ( Toys, Apparatus
6. Guidelines on Advertisement and Pamphlets
7. To issue Bill Book .
8. To supply Curriculum/ Syllabus and Time table
on quarterly basis.
9. Guideline of Craft work to be done.
10. Spoken English/Communication Skills, guidance
Parent counseling, Directions on conducting competitions.
11. To supply report cards.
12. Regular Consultancy.
13. To prepare the Agreement and maintain records
about the franchisee schools.
The school Admission fee, Monthly fee and Other
fees will be decided according to the area after the mutual discussion between
H.O and Franchisee.